Herbal Wisdom Gathering
Date: Saturday, September 22
Time: 10 am to 2pm
Location: Health Hut Herb Shoppe and Farm;
26403 Chianina Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Antibiotic Herbs by Rose Kalajian Herbalist 10:00 to 11:3
- Lunch (which is included) @ 11:30am
- Crafting Bitter Cocktails by John Nowicki 12:00 pm to 1pm
- Herb Profile: Cayenne by Janice Neuzil-Herbalist 1:00 to 2:00
· Antibiotic Herbs by Rose Kalajian Herbalist 10:00 to 11:30---
Hike the Health Hut Farm and Rose will identify the Antibiotic Florida Native antibiotic Herbs growing at your feet. She will discuss the beginning of Pharmaceutical antibiotic and why bacteria is rapidly learning how to resist the drugs. I will discuss the 15 antibiotic Herbs we have available to us. And How many of these top 15 herbs are growing in Florida? Plus a demonstration: A Raw-Herbal Syrup to assist your body in fighting Bacteria, Fungus and Virus...
· Crafting Bitter Cocktails by John Nowicki 12:00 pm to 1pm
Origin of my herbal obsession, - definition of cocktail bitters, -role of bitters in a cocktail -- Bitters' connection to herbal medicine--
The single extract method vs. The 'one jar' method -- And my personal experience with the powerful herbs I will be introducing to you. In addition, I will be sharing the secrets of blending tinctures for a specific purpose.
Plus a Demonstration Crafting a “Herbal Bitter Cocktail.” Samples Provided.
· Herb Profile: Cayenne by Janice Neuzil - Herbalist 1:00 to 2:00
Janice knows Cayenne because she always reaches for its curative powers .
She uses Cayenne Salve for many Health Issues. And will share with you it's Medicinal, Culinary and the Magical Uses of Cayenne.
Plus; Janice will Demonstrate the creating of a Cayenne and Beeswax Salve. Samples for all!